We’re looking forward to seeing you at the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) on February 27 – March 3, 2022, in Washington, D.C. Join thousands of your credit union peers to share the credit union difference with lawmakers at this one-of-a kind event. While we have adapted well to the digital environment, the true power of the GAC has always been all of us – CUNA, Leagues, credit unions, system partners – coming together.
Please be aware that any in-person reservation changes and cancellations must be made with the Housing Bureau by February 10 at 4:30 p.m., EST.
- All CUNA GAC cancellations must be received in writing.
- Please provide a brief explanation for the cancellation and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations after January 31, 2022 will be assessed a 25% cancellation fee.
- Any cancellations 14 days prior to conference, attendees will be responsible for full registration fee.
- Substitutions are accepted prior to the start of the program.
- Additional costs may apply.
- Please provide the event name, current participant name, and new participate name to email@example.com.
Mask and Vaccine Information: Washington, D.C. implemented mask and vaccine requirements for indoor venues including hotels, restaurants, Credit Union House, and the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Anyone ages 12 and older must be fully vaccinated by February 15, 2022.
All attendees must submit proof of vaccination verifying your final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine was administered on or before February 14, 2022. Click here to verify your status.
Hotel Information: The cancellation for hotel rooms without penalty time has passed for all GAC hotels. If a room is cancelled, there is at least a one-night penalty. Should a credit union be cancelling because of COVID, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work to get your cancellation fee waived.
Registration is $1,195 for CUNA Members and $795 for CUNA Member Small Credit Union Attendees (less than $50M in assets).
If you are unable to participate in-person, CUNA is now offering a virtual option, “CUNA GAC On-Air.” Interested participants can register for the virtual option on the CUNA GAC website. Those who have already registered for the in-person CUNA GAC and wish to transfer to the virtual option should contact email@example.com for assistance.