The 2023 Credit Union National Association Governmental Affairs Conference (CUNA GAC) is scheduled for February 25 – March 2, 2023 in Washington D.C., and we can’t wait to see you there! CUNA GAC is the credit union industry’s premier advocacy event bringing together leaders from across the industry to rally around a united cause – to tell legislators how their lawmaking affects credit unions and their more than 120 million members.
During this event you will:
- Be inspired by world-class speakers from business and politics
- Connect with lawmakers on a Hill visit
- Learn about a variety credit union solutions in the exhibit hall
- Network with credit union leaders and businesses from across the country
- Friday, December 16, 2022:Reservations cancelled on or before this date will not be charged a cancellation fee of one night’s room and tax.
- Friday, December 16, 2022:Reservations cancelled after this date will be subject to a one night’s room and tax cancellation fee per room.
- Thursday, February 9, 2023:All reservations, changes and cancellations must be made with the CUNA Housing Bureau by this date, by 4:30 p.m. EST.
- February 10 – 14, 2023:During this timeframe, the CUNA Housing Bureau will transfer reservation information to hotels. No changes can be made during this time.