Usually held in-person in Tallahassee, this year’s conference will take place virtually on March 24th from 10:00 am to 2:30 pm EST. As the Legislative Session is in full swing in Florida, this virtual grassroots experience for CEOs, C-Suite, Management professionals of all levels, Young Professionals Group, Board Members, and credit unions of all sizes is a fantastic opportunity to:
• Gather with peers to learn more about advocacy issues that impact your credit union and members
• Receive important updates from the Florida Office of Financial Regulation (OFR)
• Engage with Florida’s elected officials and lawmakers, LSCU advocacy staff, and other credit unions
• Actively participate in grassroots political action
• Join in a regulatory roundtable discussion with representatives from Florida’s OFR and the National Credit Union Administration
• Visit with lawmakers during virtual hill visits
At just $99 per attendee or $59 per YPG, this Conference is an integral piece of our advocacy efforts at the League and we hope you and your team members are able to attend. Please visit our Florida Advocacy Conference webpage for the full agenda and registration information, or you can simply click here to register. We look forward to seeing you on the 24th and thank you once again for your commitment to LSCU Advocacy!