We’re looking forward to seeing you at the CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) on February 27 – March 3, 2022, in Washington, D.C. Join thousands of your credit union peers to share the credit union difference with lawmakers. While we have adapted well to the digital environment, the true power of the GAC has always been all of us – CUNA, Leagues, credit unions, system partners – coming together.
Please be aware that any reservation changes and cancellations must be made with the Housing Bureau by February 10 at 4:30 p.m. (EST).
- All CUNA GAC cancellations must be received in writing.
- Please provide a brief explanation for the cancellation and submit via email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received by January 31, 2022, incur no penalty.
- Cancellations after January 31, 2022 will be assessed a 25% cancellation fee.
- Any cancellations 14 days prior to conference, attendees will be responsible for full registration fee.
- Substitutions are accepted prior to the start of the program.
- Additional costs may apply.
- Please provide the event name, current participant name, and new participate name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is $1,195 for CUNA Members and $795 for CUNA Member Small Credit Union Attendees (less than $50M in assets).