Register today for the Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC), taking place in Washington D.C. from March 3 – 7, 2024! At this conference, we will join together with one united voice to advocate for the credit union industry and members.
Key Dates for Reservations, Cancellations, and Changes:
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023: Reservations cancelled on or before this date will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- Thursday, December 21, 2023: Reservations cancelled on or after this date will be subject to a one night’s room and tax cancellation fee per room.
- Thursday, February 15, 2024: All reservations, changes, and cancellations must be made with the Housing Bureau by this date, by 4:30 p.m. (EST).
- February 16 – 20, 2024: During this timeframe the Housing Bureau will transfer reservation information to hotels. No changes can be made during this time.
- February 21, 2024: As of this date, all changes and cancellations must be made directly with the hotel. In addition, all cancellations are subject to a fee equal to one night’s room and tax paid to the hotel.
The room block for LSCU is currently full, however, you can be added to a waitlist. You must have a current hotel reservation through onPeak to be eligible to submit a waitlist request. Should rooms become available that meet their request, a member of the onPeak team will notify you no later than February 16, 2024. Please note that any changes after February 16, 2024, may result in a cancellation fee for the original hotel booked.
To stay up to date on all Education and Training events, bookmark this calendar.