The League of Southeastern Credit Unions (LSCU) welcomes you back to D.C. for our annual Fall Hike the Hill event from September 11 – 14, 2023. There is no registration fee to attend Hike the Hill – you are only responsible for your flight and hotel. Because there is no additional cost involved, please consider a contribution to the LSCU Federal Political Action Committee (FedPAC) to aid in our advocacy efforts.
Meetings with our lawmakers and regulators remain one of the most important visual representations of credit union grassroots advocacy. The LSCU Advocacy Team is prepared to help you engage with lawmakers and regulators, creating a lasting positive impact on the credit union movement.
Check out the agenda below:
- Monday, September 11, 2023: Fly In
- Tuesday, September 12, 2023: Regulatory Meetings
- 9:00 a.m. EST: Legislative and Regulatory Briefing
- 5:30 p.m. EST: Reception
- Wednesday, September 13, 2023: Hill Meetings
- Thursday, September 14, 2023: Fly Home
THIS SCHEDULE OF EVENTS IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
For more information, click here.