Now’s the time to register for the Virtual Alabama Advocacy Conference and the Legislative Reception!
The 2021 Virtual Alabama Advocacy Conference is the premiere experience for credit union professionals who want to engage in advocacy. We have an incredible two-day agenda. The Virtual Conference is from 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on April 26 and includes:
- Update from LSCU President, Jared Ross
- Discussion of Legislative Priorities
- Update from the President Pro Tempore, Greg Reed (R-Jasper)
- Update from the Speaker of the House Mac McCutcheon (R-Monrovia)
- Update from the Chairman of the House Committee on Financial Services, Chris Blackshear (R-Phenix City)
- Update from the House Democrat Whip, Jeremy Gray (D-Opelika)
- Update from the Office of the Governor
- Alabama Political Outlook from Todd Stacy, Alabama Daily News
- Regulator Roundtable featuring H. Greg McClellan, Administrator and Lloyd Moore, Assistant Administrator, Alabama Credit Union Administration
And to top it all off, there will be an in-person Legislative Reception on Tuesday, April 27 from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. at:
ASE Credit Union
800 Washington Ave
Montgomery, AL 36104
This event is for CEOs, C-Suite, Management (all levels), Young Professionals Group, Board Members and credit unions of ALL sizes.
The cost to attend both the Virtual Alabama Advocacy Conference on Monday, April 26th and the Legislative Reception on Tuesday, April 27th is $99 or $59 for Young Professional Group (YPG) members. Not a member of the YPG? Find out how to join here.
The cost to attend the Legislative Reception only is $59.
Learn more about advocacy issues that impact your credit union and members by registering for the Virtual Alabama Advocacy Conference and in-person for the Legislative Reception today!