Registration is now open for the Florida Credit Union Association’s 2021 Virtual Florida Advocacy Conference, a virtual advocacy experience just for the state’s credit union professionals!
This can’t-miss advocacy event March 24 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.is perfect for CEOs, C-Suite professionals, management, young professionals and board members from credit unions of all sizes. Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about advocacy issues impacting your credit union and members on the federal and state level
- Receive important updates from Florida Office of Financial Regulation
- Engage with Florida legislators, elected officials, LSCU advocacy staff and other credit unions
- Actively participate in grassroots political action
- Join in a Regulatory Roundtable discussion with representatives from Florida’s Office of Financial Regulation and the National Credit Union Administration
- Visit with lawmakers during the virtual hill visits
“We know attendees will find this a valuable opportunity to rub elbows with the law makers who often shape the credit union operating space in Florida,” said John Rothell, senior director of governmental affairs at LSCU. “You don’t want to miss this one!”
Attendance costs $99 per credit union employee and $59 per Young Professional Group member. Click here for more information and to register.