Representing Alabama credit unions and their more than 2.3 million members, the League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU & Affiliates) is proud to endorse the following federal candidates for the 2022 Election Cycle:
- S. Representative Jerry Carl (R) for Alabama’s 1st Congressional District
- S. Representative Barry Moore (R) for Alabama’s 2nd Congressional District
- S. Representative Mike Rogers (R) for Alabama’s 3rd Congressional District
- S. Representative Robert Aderholt (R) for Alabama’s 4th Congressional District
- Dale Strong (R) for Alabama’s 5th Congressional District
- Katie Britt (R) for U.S. Senate in Alabama
“We are incredibly proud to support this esteemed list of candidates in their bids for elected office. These candidates have demonstrated an unwavering commitment to standing up for Alabama credit unions and our priorities,” stated LSCU & Affiliates CEO, Patrick La Pine. “As credit unions continue to invest in their members and local communities, we look forward to working alongside these officials to further enhance the financial well-being of Alabamians. We look forward to strengthening our relationships with these officials in 2023 and beyond, so that we may continue creating a financial environment where all Alabamians can succeed,” continued La Pine.
The full list of LSCU endorsed and PAC supported candidates can be found here.