There’s still time to join your peers at CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference, Feb. 23-27 in Washington, D.C., to learn, network and share the credit union difference with lawmakers. Take a look at CUNA’s Top 5 reasons to take part:
- You believe in the credit union difference
You’ve experienced it firsthand and you want to make sure millions of hard-working Americans have that same opportunity.
- Face-to-face advocacy is a powerful tool
Legislators tell us one-on-one connections matter. Don’t miss your chance to Hike the Hill and build personal networks.
- Unparalleled opportunity to connect with your peers
No one understands credit unions like the 5,000+ credit union advocates who will be joining you in D.C
- Experience the largest exhibit hall in the CU industry
Innovation is critical in today’s competitive marketplace. Check out the 250+ booths.
Top-tier speakers and breakout sessions
Our presenters are always world-class, plus you’ll get to learn about the latest on critical legislative and compliance issues.
The attendee conference registration fee includes:
- Admission to ED (Filene) Talk on Sunday
- Admission to all events in the exhibit hall, including Sunday grand opening and reception, breakfast and lunch on Monday; breakfast and lunch on Tuesday, breakfast on Wednesday
- Admission to the conference general sessions, breakout sessions, CUNA annual general meeting
- Breakfast on Wednesday
- Closing event on Wednesday night at the Marriott Marquis Hotel