This week in Washington, on the Floor, the House of Representatives will consider H.R. 1500, the Consumers First Act as well as H.R. 1994, the Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement Act of 2019.
The Senate resumes consideration of Daniel P. Collins to be a United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit.
In committee today:
- The House Committee on Financial Services will hold a hearing: “Housing in America: Oversight of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.”
- The House Committee on Small Business Subcommittee on Investigations, Oversight, and Regulations will hold a hearing: “Investing in Community: The SBA’s Community Advantage Loan Program.”
- The Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee will hold a hearing: “Combating Illicit Financing By Anonymous Shell Companies Through the Collection of Beneficial Ownership Information..”
- The Senate Judiciary Committee will hold a hearing: “Understanding the Digital Advertising Ecosystem and the Impact of Data Privacy and Competition Policy.”
- The House Committee on Homeland Security Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Innovation will hold a hearing: “Growing and Diversifying the Cyber Talent Pipeline.”
- The House Committee on Financial Services will hold a hearing: “The Annual Testimony of the Secretary of the Treasury on the State of the International Financial System, Part II.”
- The House Committee on Oversight and Reform Subcommittee on Economic and Consumer Policy will hold a hearing: “Examining For-Profit College Oversight and Student Debt.”
Read the full Washington Wire here.