On Thursday, May 7, at 3:30 p.m. ET, CUNA will host a free webinar with NCUA Chairman Rodney Hood, Treasury Deputy Assistant Secretary Gavin Beske, Cathie Mahon from Inclusiv and other officials from NCUA to discuss the low-income credit union status and services to members in the military.
Credit unions that are close to qualifying for LICU status will find this webinar particularly helpful. Additionally, this is something that would be of interest to credit unions for whom the FPO/APO issue is an impediment to LICU qualification.
- Introductions: Jim Nussle, CUNA President/CEO
- Remarks: Chairman Rodney Hood, NCUA
- Benefits of Low-Income Designation and NCUA Resources: NCUA Office of Credit Union Resources and Expansion
- Secondary Capital for Low-Income Credit Unions: Cathie Mahon, President/CEO, Inclusiv
- Treasury Resources for Community and Economic Development: Gavin Beske, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Community and Economic Development
To register, click here.