Regulation Z, which implements the Truth in Lending Act, is one of the more complex regulations impacting a wide-range of lending products, services and procedures within credit unions. CUNA compliance staff often hear from experienced compliance professionals wanting a more in-depth analysis of the various sections of the regulation.
In response to these frequent requests for more information, CUNA is offering a series of six webinars exploring how the regulation impacts various types of credit.
CUNA Senior Federal Compliance Counsels Mike McLain, Whitney Nicholas and Michael Christians will conduct the following sessions on consecutive Thursdays.
- May 3, 1 p.m. (CT): Open-end credit (McLain);
- May 10, 1 p.m. (CT): Closed-end credit (Nicholas);
- May 17, 1 p.m. (CT): Real estate transactions: Part one (Christians);
- May 24, 1 p.m. (CT): Real estate transactions: Part two (Christians);
- May 31, 1 p.m. (CT): Requirements for credit card accounts (McLain);
- June 7, 1 p.m. (CT): Marketing and advertising provisions (Nicholas)
Participants may purchase the sessions individually or the entire six-part series. The series is available to CUNA Training Bundle users at no additional cost.
Registration for the webinars is now open.