InfraGard Birmingham Members Alliance and the FBI Birmingham Office present the 2019 Alabama Financial Fraud Conference, hosted in partnership with Regions Bank, Kassouf & Co., P.C., ASIS Birmingham Chapter and DarkTower.
Representatives from financial institutions should not miss this unique educational opportunity to hear from both public and private sector experts on recent trends in fraudulent activity and ways to mitigate those threats. See speaker list below.
This event is pending approval by the following for up to seven hours continuing education credit: ABA, ASBPA, APOSTC, ACFE, ACAMS and FPA.
Planned Topics Include:
- Open Remarks from the US Attorney – The Current Fraud Landscape
- FTC Violation Trends
- Securities and Exchange Violations and Fraud.
- The Certified Fraud Examiner’s Perspective
- Mitigating Risk of Fraud in Your Financial Institution
- Current Cyber Threats and the Tools to Combat Them
- Business Email Compromise
- Synthetic ID Fraud
InfraGard has offered a discount code for LSCU credit unions: LSCUA2019, For more details or to register, click here.