The Foundation will host four online Exploring Why™ Workshops tailored to important audiences within the credit union movement. These workshops provide a cooperative learning environment that builds an understanding of the credit union difference and how we can leverage that difference to improve our organization’s culture and service. The audiences and workshop dates are:
- Thursday, May 27 Board of Directors REGISTER
- Thursday, June 24 Young Professionals REGISTER
- Wednesday, July 14 CUSO Employees REGISTER
- Tuesday, July 27 New Employees REGISTER
The credit union difference is about building a connection to our roots, our purpose, our values and how we live those values every day. The Foundation believes that credit unions only grow stronger when all people across the movement and within our organizations have a deeper understanding of what the credit union difference is and how they connect to it.
Using core lessons from the Foundation’s signature Development Education (DE) Program, each Exploring Why Workshop will be tailored to fit the needs of each specified audience. Workshops are delivered in a virtual one-day format with a combination of lessons, experiential group activities, and best-practice sharing.
Together we can learn more and do better than we can alone. We hope you’ll join us in learning and celebrating our cooperative principles and values for the betterment of all the members and communities we serve.
- Commitment: Each one-day workshop will run from 10 am – 4 pm CST with breaks included. Participants should be prepared to join us for the full event with both audio and video as this will be an experiential workshop. Group activities, participation, and many visual aids to be displayed on screen.
- Cost: $99 per person
- Class size: Workshops have limited seating available.
If you are considering registering 6 or more individuals for a single workshop, please contact the Foundation for support.
Registration for all workshops will be open starting March 23, 2021, with limited seats available. If you have any questions about the Exploring Why Workshops, please email Kalli Shelton, Education Program Manager, at email@example.com.