Sign up for the CUNA Finance Council Virtual Conference scheduled May 18-20, 2021 to ain a fresh perspective, new insights and enthusiasm for the credit union industry and movement!
By attending the conference, you will also:
• Celebrate your peers’ accomplishments
• Explore relevant and trending topics curated by the CUNA Finance Council
• Learn best practices and get guidance from industry experts
• Meet and connect with trusted or peer-recommended solutions providers
• Collaborate with credit union professionals facing similar challenges
Credit union finance professionals attending have the opportunity to earn 13 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits by joining the sessions live. No advance preparation or prerequisites are required.
• Safe & Sound Investment Options for Offsetting Benefit Expense
• CFO Exchange: Leading in a Remote Work Environment
• Effective Change Management Through Enterprise Risk Management
• Addressing CECL Q&E factors
Join your peers for 20 plus sessions hand-crafted by your CUNA Finance Council conference committee to help you stay up-to-date and connected.