Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll find at the Southeast Leadership Development Conference (SLDC) Virtual Experience. Meet John Lanza and a panel of young members/potential members from GEN Z! If you don’t engage with young people, you may miss fundamental shifts in thinking that happens with each generation.
Is GEN Z a mystery to you? Discover the driving forces behind GEN Z’s banking experiences and preferences. This Gen Z Panel, moderated by John Lanza, creator of The Money Mammals Kids Club and The Art of Allowance Project, will delve into the world of young teenagers. Learn from genuine GEN Z’ers what they are looking for in the business and services they spend their money on.
The panel will discuss:
- Perception of credit unions
- Platforms they use to move, invest, and save their money
- Where credit unions need to be in order to catch their attention
Come armed with your questions!
Brought to you by the League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU), SLDC will be filled with motivation, inspiration, and information you can use to improve your leadership skills.
Who should attend?
CEOs, C-Suite, Leaders/Management, Young Professional Group (YPG) and Volunteers
Here’s what you can look forward to during this two-day event:
- Five amazing live headliners
- Five incredible on-demand sessions
- Four dedicated exhibit hall hours
- Opportunities to earn CPE credits
- Networking options, including the chance to chat with your peers and exhibitors
- Virtual cocktails and BINGO after-hours event
- Prizes, fun and more!