There’s So Much to Discover at the Southeast Leadership Development Conference (SLDC) Virtual Experience! Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll find at the SLDC Virtual Experience.
Meet Mike Higgins
What if credit unions are using the wrong process to measure success? If credit unions are really all about providing value for members, why fixate on profit to measure our credit union’s success? In his session “Measuring Your Credit Union’s Value Proposition,” Mike Higgins, partner at Mike Higgins & Associates, will show you a better way! Discover how to balance the need for financial success with the need to create tangible economic value for members. It is possible to achieve both goals!
Mike will explore:
- Member Net Worth (determining the right amount)
- Product Mix (how member net worth is leveraged)
- Productivity (why traditional measures of productivity are 100% wrong)
- Provision Expense (how effectively credit is being administered)
- Pricing (the ultimate measure of value provided to members)
Meet Arden Clise
How much does your staff suffer from meeting fatigue? An expert in the field of business etiquette, Arden Clise will help you discover how to keep your meetings on course and increase productivity. Learn how to facilitate and participate in virtual or in-person gatherings that are inclusive and enjoyable and actually accomplish something.
- How to facilitate effective and productive meetings
- How to handle meeting interruptions and side trackers both as a facilitator and participant
- The importance of practicing and enforcing meeting etiquette
- Video meeting best practices
Meet Kela Wingard
As a director, how much do you know about compliance risk for your credit union? Kela, the compliance coordinator at LSCU & Affiliates, will help directors discover what they need to know to fulfill their duties as a volunteer.
The session will examine:
- Compliance expectations associated with the role of a Director
- The compliance risk management process
- Components of risk management
- Duties and responsibilities associated with the role of a Director in a successful compliance program
- Resources available to help and how to use them
Brought to you by the League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU), SLDC will be filled with motivation, inspiration, and information you can use to improve your leadership skills. All sessions listed above will be available on-demand as soon as you get your credentials for the virtual platform!
Who should attend?
CEOs, C-Suite, Leaders/Management, Young Professional Group (YPG) and Volunteers
Here’s what you can look forward to during this two-day event:
- Five amazing live headliners
- Five incredible on-demand sessions
- Four dedicated exhibit hall hours
- Opportunities to earn CPE credits
- Networking options, including the chance to chat with your peers and exhibitors
- Virtual cocktails and BINGO after-hours event
- Prizes, fun and more!