Even as we social distance, keeping up-to-date on knowledge and certification is more important than ever for those governing credit unions while providing members with the ability to afford life. To help supervisory committee members fulfill those needs virtually, the LSCU has partnered with Synergy Credit Union Consulting and the Louisiana Credit Union League to offer our credit unions an online and on-demand supervisory committee certification program. This program contains an overview and five educational modules listed below.
Ancin Cooley, the trainer for these educational modules, might be a familiar face. He is a highly rated speaker that has presented at league events and supervisory committee and director training in our three states for many years.
- Supervisory Committee Course Overview
- Your Role as a Supervisory Committee Member
- Understanding Your Audit Universe
- The Month to Month Work
- Supervisory Committee Chair Roles and Responsibilities
- Deep Dive: Understanding Your Audit Reports.
Click here for more details and to register.