Due to the overwhelming success of the Spring Virtual Branch Manager Workshop, the League of Southeastern Credit Unions (LSCU) has decided to open a Fall session. Scheduled from September 27 – 28, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST both days, we will bring you an incredible workshop where you will learn how to be an exceptional branch manager for your employees and members!
LSCU has teamed up with the Montana’s Credit Unions, Nebraska Credit Union League, Association of Vermont Credit Unions, and the Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates to facilitate this incredible workshop.
During the virtual webinar, you will hear about:
- What does it mean to be exceptional?
- Your role as the reputation builder
- Setting behavior and performance expectations
- Benefits of Engaged Employees
- Identify and resolve branch pain points
- Coaching – What it is and what it isn’t
- Key measurement success factors
- Leave you will a toolbox of resources
Click here for more information.