LSCU will host SCUCE 2021 in-person, June 16-18, at a new location, the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek in Orlando, Fla. Save the date for now, and SCUCE registration and the hotel block will be opening in mid-February for credit unions and late February for exhibitors.
This premier credit union conference features something for everyone!
- Network with credit union peers in Alabama, Florida and Georgia
- Discover the latest products and services from vendors in the Exhibit Hall
- Be inspired by Alison Levine, first American Women’s Everest Expedition Team Captain, a faculty member at the Thayer Leader Development Group at West Point, New York Times bestselling author of On the Edge and find ways to push beyond your perceived limits
- Learn from Tony Moore, the Culture Architect, Keynote Speaker, Author and recovering Human Resources Executive, how a leader’s future success is inextricably linked to their mastery of change and agility
Take insights on diverse topics back to your credit union
- Participate in a pre-conference Security Awareness Workshop
- Engage in Roundtables – CEO, Directors, Asset Size
- Place online bids for auction items to benefit the LSCU FedPAC and the Children’s Miracle Network
- Play golf in the SECUF Annual Charity Golf Tournament at the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club
The LSCU education team has been closely monitoring the situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) and is following the available public health guidance to ensure that SCUCE will be safe and successful. The health and safety of our member credit unions, event attendees, employees, participating exhibitors/sponsors and presenters are a top priority for us. Additional details about the health and safety protocols for this event and how the Hilton Bonnet Creek is Event Ready™ with their CleanStay promise will be listed on the SCUCE website.