A spoonful of sugar may help the medicine go down – but a dose of inspiration and optimism can give you just the boost you need to lead well during uncertain times. The Southeast Leadership Development Conference (SLDC) Virtual Experience is the tonic you need to energize yourself as a leader! Brought to you by the League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU), this virtual educational event will be filled with motivation, inspiration, and information you can use to improve your leadership skills, and registration is now open!
Who should attend?
CEOs, C-Suite, Leaders/Management, Young Professional Group (YPG) and Volunteers
Hear from diverse speakers on some of the hottest topics around. This virtual event offers networking with your credit union friends, plus time for connecting in our exhibit hall. And you don’t even have to dress up!
Here’s what you can look forward to during this two-day event:
- Five amazing live headliners
- Five incredible on-demand sessions
- Four dedicated exhibit hall hours
- Opportunities to earn CPE credits
- Networking options, including the chance to chat with your peers and exhibitors
- Virtual cocktails and BINGO after-hours event
- Prizes, fun and more!
- Exclusive SWAG is reserved for the first 100 credit union attendees registered by Oct. 23, so register today!