Join the hottest leadership event in the southeast! Register today for the Southeast Leadership Development Conference (SLDC) Virtual Experience. Presenter Samira Salem, vice president of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) will explore the timely and vital topic: What does it mean to be an inclusive leader?
Diversity, equity, and inclusion is a profoundly important topic that must be considered and addressed by every credit union in the nation.
The session will examine:
- What diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) is and why it matters to credit unions
- How it translates beyond your walls into your membership and communities
Brought to you by the League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU), SLDC will be filled with motivation, inspiration, and information you can use to improve your leadership skills.
Who should attend?
CEOs, C-Suite, Leaders/Management, Young Professional Group (YPG) and Volunteers
Here’s what you can look forward to during this two-day event:
- Five amazing live headliners
- Five incredible on-demand sessions
- Four dedicated exhibit hall hours
- Opportunities to earn CPE credits
- Networking options, including the chance to chat with your peers and exhibitors
- Virtual cocktails and BINGO after-hours event
- Prizes, fun and more!
- SWAG is reserved for the first 100 registered by Oct. 23, so register today!