Ready for some good news? Registration is now open for the VIRTUAL 2021 SE CUNA Management School.
Registration closes May 21, 2021, and the program will be held online June 7 – June 11, 2021. Students will also complete 10 to 15 hours of self-paced course work during a two-week period before the June 7 start date.
While things will look a bit different this year, participants will still experience many of the same amazing opportunities available at the in-person program. Click here for a tentative schedule.
What to expect:
- Informative education sessions from well-respected and knowledgeable faculty
- Engaging discussions with credit union colleagues
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with individuals from across the country
- Teambuilding activities to help you grow professionally and personally
- Personal feedback on projects and/or whitepapers