The Southeastern Credit Union Foundation is offering nine professional development scholarships to cover the cost of registration to the 2021 Southeast Credit Union Conference & Expo (SCUCE)
These scholarships will be awarded to nine employees currently working at credit unions with an asset size up to $100 million. These scholarships will also be awarded equally to credit union employees in Alabama, Florida and Georgia.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is Friday, April 2 by 5 p.m. EST. Submit your application here.
As a reminder, the benefits you get from attending this year’s Southeast Credit Union Conference & Expo include:
- Network with credit union peers
- Discover the latest products and services from vendors in the Exhibit Hall
- Participate in pre-conference Safety & Security Awareness Workshop
- Engage in Roundtables – CEO and Directors
- Place online bids for auction items to benefit the LSCU FedPAC and the Children’s Miracle Network
- Play golf in the SECUF Annual Charity Golf Tournament at the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club
- Take insights on diverse topics back to your credit union