Vining Sparks is planning an upcoming webinar for credit unions on Asset/Liability Management Strategies. Hosted by Ricky Brillard, senior vice president in the investment strategies group at Vining Sparks, the webinar will be held on April 18 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. CT.
While changes in interest rates will always be a major contributing factor to the planning process of credit union management teams, recent developments in the financial landscape have been increasingly influential in driving asset liability management decisions for credit unions. Ultimately, there will never be a shortage of forces to make credit union management teams’ lives a little more challenging. Whether those forces originate in the interest rate realm, or from capital markets, the credit unions that are first to identify those challenges and address them head-on will likely be more successful and should deliver better returns. During this webinar, we will discuss asset liability management strategies to best position your institution’s balance sheet in today’s constantly evolving market.
What you will learn:
- The latest trends impacting credit union balance sheets along with IRR trends
- Best practices for liquidity management for balance sheet managers
- Share pricing strategies to improve earnings and reduce potential exposures
- How to position the balance sheet for a flattening yield curve
- Investment portfolio strategies to improve earnings while effectively managing liquidity and IRR
Brillard works with financial institutions on balance sheet strategies, the optimization of investment portfolio returns, and the evaluation of asset/liability exposure, while incorporating the entity’s liquidity needs, risk controls, and capital constraints.
Click here to register.