After the many surprises in 2020, we all want to be prepared for good things in 2021. Part of that preparation needs to involve thorough training. The LSCU will offer a virtual course, Essential Teller Issues, on Feb. 23, which zeroes in on six modules that remind the teller of the importance of their jobs, the significance of their actions and the methods of interacting with customers. This teller training program is information-packed and attention-grabbing! Tellers will leave this workshop with a renewed commitment to excel on the job. Every attendee will also get a copy of a comprehensive training manual that doubles as a guide for the workplace.
- Develop professional maturity
- Best practices for following procedures
- Robbery preparedness
- Error-free transactions
- Spotting schemes and scams
- Build extraordinary customer service skills
- Effective communication and conversation starters
- Master cross-selling
- Perfect balancing techniques
The cost is $249 per person. Register here.