LSCU’s Virtual Lending School on Oct. 7 and Oct. 20 is now open for registration. We know the “new normal” isn’t so normal and that includes work (and work-from-home) schedules, so we have partnered with Don Arkell of CU Lending Advice to offer the same Virtual Lending School on two separate dates so that you can pick the one that works best for you!
The LSCU will offer two courses of the Virtual Lending School this fall, Oct. 7 and Oct. 20. The courses will be led by Don Arkell, senior consultant of CU Lending Advice. Each session will consist of a sales training course during the first half of the day with a break for lunch, followed by an underwriting course to conclude the second half of the day.
Each course (sales and underwriting) on each day is limited to 30 registrants. The training information from Oct. 7 will be repeated on Oct. 20 to offer two date options.
For the Sales Training Course from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET, the cost is $195 per person.
- What Must Happen on Every Call
- What a Good Notes Page Looks Like
- Closing with the Relationship in Mind
- Appropriate Cross-Sell Methods
- Building Confidence over the Phone and Online
- How to Take a Risk-Based Loan Application
- Reducing Risk through the Loan Interview
- Selling Ancillary Products
- Asking for Cash Down
- Building a Performing Loan
For the Underwriting Training Course from 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET, the cost is $195 per person.
- Attend Both Courses ($380 per person)
Click here for more details on agenda, topics and how to register.