The Southeastern Credit Union Foundation’s fundraising raffle is a great way for your credit union to boost employee morale and team engagement, while also benefitting communities in your area. For the effort to be successful, credit unions need to create an environment that encourages all employees to participate and work toward the fundraising goal. A strong fundraising strategy also encourages employees to proactively participate in future fundraising events with the company.
To participate, simply sign up and sell raffle tickets to members, employees, friends, and family. Raffle tickets are $5 for 1 or $20 for 5 and anyone 18+ is eligible to win. Raffle tickets are available now and your credit union can run the raffle at your discretion until June 6, 2022.
- $5,000 VISA Gift Card – Grand Prize
- $1,000 VISA Gift Card – 2nd Place Drawing
- $500 VISA Gift Card – 3rd Place Drawing
SECUF offers additional incentives to get employees engaged in selling raffle tickets:
- The individual who sells the winning ticket will win a $100 VISA Gift Card.
- The top 3 credit union employees, across the state of Florida, that sell the most tickets will win:
- 1st Place – $100 VISA Gift Card
- 2nd Place – $50 VISA Gift Card
- 3rd Place – $25 VISA Gift Card
You can also get in on the fun. Set internal fundraising goals and reward your employees for attaining them. Make it a fun and engaging experience for them.
When you sign up to help with the raffle, you’ll receive:
- Raffle Flyer to display and encourage members to purchase.
- Raffle Official Rules to display
- Raffle Flyer to display in breakroom or employee common area.
- Fundraising Goal Thermometer
- Raffle Tickets (packs of 50)
- Raffle Instructions and Log
If you’d like to sign up your credit union to participate and pre-order your raffle tickets, click here.