The Southeastern Credit Union Foundation (SECUF) is excited to provide affiliated credit unions with Enrich, a free resource designed to help your team stay on track with their financial wellness journey. As financial first responders, make your team members feel that their financial journey is a priority, too!
Don’t forget to enter the Enrich Monthly Challenge for a chance to win $500! Each month, Enrich, will release a timely financial topic with bite-sized articles, videos, etc., and if you answer a few quick questions, you will be entered to win $500.
Within Enrich, team members will have access to:
- Personalized, takeaway-loaded content covering all your must-knows.
- Pinpointed knowledge-building exercises and how-to tutorials.
- Explainer videos, with simple-to-absorb tips and tricks.
- Community discussion boards where you can go to ask questions or to provide input.
- Clever games and progress tracking that make learning entertaining.
- Much, much, more!
For Enrich Administrators, don’t forget to check out these awesome resources to help you get your team engaged:
- Webinar Wednesdays: Check out these webinars from Enrich that focus on specific financial wellness topics you can share with your team. Check back regularly, as they are always adding to the schedule.
- Marketing Toolkit: Don’t forget to use your marketing toolkits to encourage your team members to engage with Enrich.
- Financial Wellness Check Up: This tool helps reevaluate where your team members are in their financial journey and can be updated if their situation or goals have changed.
Enrich is provided by the SECUF and sponsored in part by TruStage, formally CUNA Mutual Group.