The 2023 Financial Counselor Registration (FiCEP) is currently open for credit union team members who are looking for a unique financial counseling training program that offers hands-on learning with instructor-led webinars and networking opportunities. Individuals who successfully complete the program and exam earn their Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor (CCUFC) designation.
The Southeastern Credit Unions Foundation (SECUF) and the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) partner together to offer this enhanced training program for credit union team members facilitated by Mark Lynch, Co-founder of CU Difference. Eligible credit unions with assets under $100 million can use their SAS Initiative Funds account. SECUF professional development grants may also be available.
The registration cost includes:
- One orientation webinar
- Eight tutorial webinars
- One recorded review webinar
- Financial counselor development webinar
- 261 practice quiz questions
- Group exam proctoring
- Access to an online FiCEP community: This community provides a platform for current and certified students to connect, share tips, ask questions, and contribute to a growing library of resource materials.
- Invitations to free, quarterly, facilitated online peer networking and educational meetings
The SECUF also facilitates FiCEP Recertification for those who earned your designation three or more years ago.
Register 1 – 5 participants: $799 per person/$999 per non-member
Register 6 – 10 participants: $699 per person/$899 per non-member
Register 10+ participants: $649 per person/$849 per non-member
Registration Deadline: May 5, 2023
Orientation Webinar: May 25, 2023
Live Webinar: June 1 – September 7, 2023 (Every other Thursday)
Virtual Exam Date: September TBD
Virtual Make-Up Exam Date: September TBD
Please contact Carrie Litherland if you have any questions.