The Central Florida, Tampa Bay, and Northeast Florida Chapter of CUs on Tap, presented by Corporate One Federal Credit Union benefiting the Southeastern Credit Union Foundation (SECUF) is this week.
Mix and mingle with your credit union peers and test your knowledge during an exciting game of trivia. Recruit your own trivia team or gather a team on-site. Registration is $40 per person or $175 for group registration (five individuals). Each registration includes two drink tickets and heavy appetizers. Day of registration will be available on-site.
- Central Florida Chapter of Credit Unions LSCU: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Hourglass Brewing
- 480 South Ronald Reagan Blvd Suite 1004, Longwood, FL 32750
- Tampa Bay Chapter of Credit Unions LSCU: Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- Zydeco Brew Werks
- 1902 East 7th Avenue, Tampa, 33605
- Northeast Florida Chapter of LSCU: Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Intuition Ale Works
- 929 East Bay Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
All proceeds benefit the Southeastern Credit Union Foundation. The Southeastern Credit Union Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to the progressive professional development of credit union staff and volunteers, financial capability programs for all age groups and the creation of valuable resources for our member credit unions and the communities they serve. The SECUF mission is to support economic growth by promoting financial wellness, sparking collaborative community initiatives, and providing disaster preparedness and relief to credit unions.
*You must be at least 21 years of age to attend this event.