Through a new partnership, LEVERAGE is offering credit unions a more expedient and effective way to streamline title and lien processes and increase revenue. We are now working with DDI Technology, an industry leader providing lenders with a secure, web-based application that equips credit union staff with the ability to view, track and maintain your credit union’s entire title portfolio – paper and electronic.
DDI Technology’s Solution, Premier eTitleLien® is a secure, web-based application that allows credit unions to streamline titles and lien release management. Our team analyzed this premier solution and selected it because it not only saves time by eliminating filing, scanning and mailing paper titles, it also reduces the cost of postage and storage and helps credit unions increase their title volume without increasing staff. At the same time, this solution reduces fraud and enhances customer service.
This new LEVERAGE solution will be an invaluable asset to your lending department. Special features include:
- Transaction-Based Pricing – No monthly fees or annual subscriptions. Free webinar trainings and customization of services. Unlimited users with flexible permission levels.
- Seamless Automation – Automatic transfer of data from the loan system to create a custom interface and consolidation of your paper and electronic title portfolio.
- Customized Workflow System – Tailored features to meet your internal title process protocols and value adds to manage your entire title portfolio.
- Responsive Customer Support & Enhanced Customer Service – Live Chat, phone support and ticket submission allow multiple channels of support and quick resolution.
- System Security – DDI Technology is a SOC 2 Type 2 service provider with several security options to meet your internal system access requirements.
Please contact your LEVERAGE BDC for additional details:
Karen Frazee email@example.com 850.545.4825
Steve Pullara firstname.lastname@example.org 813.404.6877
Donnette Logan Donnette.Logan@myleverage.com 205.294.4227
Taylor Sheffield email@example.com 205.457.4261