The marketplace is changing rapidly, and a true digital strategy requires a move beyond technology that encompasses a credit union’s entire approach to doing business. According to CUNA Mutual Group, Digital-First is trending to Digital-Only. Consumers, especially digital natives, expect and demand a seamless digital experience to manage every aspect of their lives.
• 78% of Americans now own smartphones
• 60% of all smartphone owners use mobile banking
• 82% of millennials use mobile banking
• 41% of U.S consumers own a voice-activated device
• 77% of Virtual Assistant owners connect their devices to their smartphone
To learn more about digital trends impacting the financial services industry, visit cunamutual.com/digital-trends. For up-to-the-minute insights to help in crafting your credit union’s digital strategy, visit the Digital Trends Hub at #cudigitaltrends.