Commercial Alliance is a LEVERAGE partner that offers a new way to offer business loans to credit union members. Commercial Alliance’s experts manage the entire lending process including origination, underwriting, documentation, servicing, and administration.
Commercial Alliance was founded in 2004 to provide comprehensive services designed to excel member business lending. The Loan Participation Program provides strong opportunities for additional income while minimizing your credit union’s need for additional resources and extensive overhead costs. With this LEVERAGE Partnership, you will encounter better ways to offer commercial real estate financing, construction and development loans, Small Business Administration Loans, commercial term and equipment financing, and participation loan services.
Benefits of Member Business Lending
- Easy market entry with minimal start-up costs
- Ongoing training for staff, senior management, and board of directors
- Increased deposits as business members bring their entire relationship to your credit union
- Strong cross-selling opportunities throughout credit union product lines
- Conservative and realistic underwriting standards
- Risk identification and suggestions for mitigating them
To learn more about Commercial Alliance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-9EXPERT (855-939-7378).