Your credit union has been selected for free enrollment in DDI’s Total-Loss Payoff™️ tool – with no signup costs and no transaction fees!
Why your credit union might be interested in our solution?
Vehicle owners have loans on up to 70% of total loss claims. Over half of those loans have negative equity and require a letter of guarantee prior to settlement. In order for the credit union to be paid once a vehicle is totaled, insurance companies and lenders have to exchange phone calls, faxes and emails. It’s a tedious process for everyone involved. Using our Total-Loss Payoff solution, on average, it takes under 2 days to receive a letter of guarantee versus the industry standard of 10+ days.
Through our relationship with IAA, we are hands down the industry leader in total-loss transactions. Our solution currently has over 1,500 active lenders and includes 32 active tier 1 and tier 2 insurance providers. In 2020, we completed more than 48,000 transactions and we have paid off over $500MM in liens.
What can our Total-Loss Payoff tool do for your credit union?
• Eliminate the hassles associated with total-loss transactions.
• Saves days, sometimes weeks, of manual interaction time.
• Expedite the process for quicker settlements and payment receipt.
• Easy communication directly with the insurance carrier to guarantee resolution.
• One centralized, web-based application for easy access and tracking of the entire payoff process.
• Works with both paper titles and ELTs.
• Transfers via ACH and auto-generated letters of guarantee.
• Full access to DDI’s responsive and knowledgeable customer support team.
• Can lead to greater client retention with a smoother total loss process.
Please contact your LEVERAGE BDC for additional details:
Karen Frazee email@example.com 850.545.4825
Steve Pullara firstname.lastname@example.org 813.404.6877
Donnette’ Logan Donnette.Logan@myleverage.com 205.294.4227
Taylor Sheffield email@example.com 205.457.4261