Vining Sparks will present a webinar exclusively for credit unions on May 16 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. CT. This is the third in the 2019 webinar series.
Loan participation activity continues to be robust. Credit unions are utilizing participations to increase earnings, improve capital levels, reduce concentrations, improve their A/L position, or some combination thereof. With the recent volatility in market rates, it is important to understand how this effects your institution whether you are a buyer, seller or just wanting to better understand alternatives available through loan participations.
What you’ll learn:
• The benefits of being a seller or a buyer of loan participations
• How to analyze your portfolio for areas of opportunity
• Reduce concentrations and/or gain liquidity from loan sales
• Increase Loan/Share ratio and deploy into higher earning assets for buyers
• Important criteria for sellers and buyers of loans to consider
• What’s working and how participations are performing
• Examples of recent loan packages purchased by credit unions
The webinar will last approximately one hour. Register here