While changes in interest rates will always be a contributing factor to the planning process of credit union management teams, recent developments in the current rate environment have been increasingly influential in driving asset liability management decisions for credit unions.
Vining Sparks will address this complex issue with a webinar on March 19, exclusively for credit unions as the second installment in the 2020 webinar series.
Rick Brillard, senior vice president, will conduct the one-hour webinar on the topic of forces that make credit union management teams’ lives a little more challenging. The credit unions that are first to identify those challenges and address them head-on will likely be more successful and should deliver better returns. This webinar will discuss asset liability management strategies to reduce risk and improve the performance of your balance sheet
Brillard works with financial institutions on balance sheet strategies, the optimization of investment portfolio returns, and the evaluation of asset/liability exposure.
What you will learn:
• The latest trends impacting credit union balance sheets along with IRR trends
• How to position the balance sheet for a flat yield curve
• Investment portfolio strategies to navigate volatile markets
• The development of successful and effective lending strategies
• Management of share portfolio risk and the identification of strategic opportunities
• Best practices for operational and contingent liquidity risk management
For details and to register, click here.