Registration is now open for the 2017 Southeast Regional Directors Conference which is set for July 16-19, 2017! The conference is hosted by the Mississippi Credit Union Association and the credit union leagues of the other supporting states of the Southeast Region, Alabama/Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, North/South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
This is a learning experience credit union volunteers don’t want to miss! The conference agenda is packed with sessions that are designed to provide information to develop and enhance director’s and committee member’s leadership & fiduciary skills, including:
- Simple Math – Sarah Thomas, first-full time female official in NFL history
- Loyal Lending – Karim Habib, Director of Lending Solutions, CUNA Mutual Group
- Leading in an age of disruption – Mike Kelly, Change Leader, Growth Accelerator, Strategist
- Deterring Internal Fraud – Barry Thompson, “The Fraud Educator”Threats to Credit Unions – Harry Black
- The Power of Purposeful Member Engagement – Dr. Samuel Jones, Speaker, Author, & Educator
- Establishing Your Executive Presence – Mandi Stanley, Certified Speaker Professional
- Ten Cans: Change Requires an Opener- Dale Henry, Seminar Leader, Author & Educator
This year’s conference will be held at the luxurious Beau Rivage Resort & Casino in Biloxi, Mississippi. Nestled at the foot of the calming waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Biloxi’s beauty shines in her many quaint neighborhoods lined by stately, old oak trees. The recent additions of a minor-league baseball stadium and an enhanced city center bustling with restaurants and boutique shopping brings a touch of modern to this 300-year-old city. To make your visit even more memorable, participants will also have access to optional tours, excellent on-site social activities, and free time to experience the area’s exquisite dining and interesting sites and activities.
For more information on this outstanding educational opportunity for credit union volunteers and to view the complete program details, registration information, and more, visit http://www.srcus.org/se-regional-directors-conference/.