The African American Credit Union Coalition (AACUC) has announced the new Hall of Fame honorees. All of the winners will be recognized during the 25th Anniversary AACUC Annual Conference on July 19, 2023 at the Atlanta Evergreen Lakeside Resort in Stone Mountain, Georgia.
Hall of Fame Honorees
To be inducted into the American Credit Union Hall of Fame are:
- Marshall Boutwell, President and CEO, of Peach State Federal Credit Union
- Delores Glover, Chair of the Supervisory Committee of Florida A&M University Federal Credit Union
- Rodney E. Hood, Past Immediate Chairman and Board Member of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- Adrian S. Johnson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Municipal Employees Credit Union
- Jackie Moore, President and CEO of Faith Community United Credit Union
- Gary A. Officer, President and CEO of Center for Workforce Inclusion
- Larry D. Sewell, Vice President of Corporate Partnerships and Advocacy, retired, Together Credit Union
The League of Southeastern Credit Unions (LSCU) celebrates the accomplishments of Marshall Boutwell and Delores Glover and looks forward to celebrating them during the 25th Anniversary AACUC Annual Conference.