The League of Southeastern Credit Unions (LSCU) would like to remind you that all affiliated credit unions $100 million in assets or less have $1,000 in your Small Credit Union Initiative account to be used before December 31, 2023. Please note that these funds cannot be accessed until your credit union’s 2023 LSCU dues have been paid.
Small Credit Union Initiative funds can be used for:
- The purchase of any LSCU, LEVERAGE, or a CUNA product and/or service including:
- LSCU Education and Training Events
- CUNA Education and Training Events
- LSCU Strategic Planning Sessions (contact your Member Engagement Consultant for details)
- LEVERAGE Products (LSCU Service Corp.)
Please note that the invoice is to be paid from the Small Credit Union Initiatives Account upon receipt for events/services used. LSCU accounting staff will keep track of expenditures from your account. Unused funds in your account cannot be rolled over or transferred to other credit unions. Credit unions who receive a dues waiver are not eligible for the Small Credit Unions Initiatives Account program.
To utilize Small Credit Union Initiatives Account funds, simply notify your Member Engagement Consultant or email email@example.com.