The League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU) is excited to bring you a 2022 Individual Retirement Account (IRA) & Health Savings Account (HAS) Update: Staying Compliant webinar on January 18, 2022 at 3:00 p.m., ET. This 90-minute webinar will provide individuals who have direct IRA owner contact, operational, compliance, or decision-making authority with the information needed to make informed decisions about IRA and HSA plans and programs. It will also benefit individuals who hold insurance or securities licenses.
After this webinar you’ll be able to:
- Appreciate the far-reaching effects of recently enacted legislation and pending tax bills; proposed tax bills include:
- Retirement reform (“SECURE 2.0”)
- Build Back Better reconciliation
- Infrastructure 1.0
- Examine current HSA issues, trends, and contribution limits
- Discuss traditional and Roth IRA contribution limits
- Understand the latest IRA issues and trends
MEET THE PRESENTER
|Frank J. LaLoggia
LaLoggia Consulting, Inc. Frank LaLoggia is the President of LaLoggia Consulting, Inc., a pension consulting firm that assists financial organizations with ongoing support in the creation, development, and marketing of their retirement plans offerings.Frank coordinates and conducts pension seminars and training programs throughout the United States, including in-house IRA, HSA, and employer retirement plan training. With over 40 years of experience, he has assisted many leading financial organizations in the pension and financial services industries.