The League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU) is excited to bring you a New Accounts Series: Business Account Documentation webinar on September 22, 2021. This 90-minute webinar will provide a run through of the account opening process from starting blocks to finish line and all the curves in between. Several tools will be provided that will improve and streamline your process. This informative session is designed for new accounts personnel, deposit operations personnel, branch managers, and compliance officers.
After this webinar you’ll be able to:
- Review CIP and CDD requirements, including documentary and non-documentary identification methods, risk profiles, and tax identification numbers
- Understand required documentation and monitoring procedures for high-risk accountholders (includes a discussion on hemp-related businesses)
- Distinguish common ownership types and the account titling, ownership, authorities, CIP verification, and tax reporting associated with each
- Explain the importance of disclosures required at account opening
- Use provided tools and charts to make your new account process more efficient
|MEET THE PRESENTER
Dawn Kincaid began her banking career while attending The Ohio State University. She has 20 years’ experience in client service, operations, information technology, administrative and board relations, marketing, and compliance. Most recently Dawn served as the Senior Vice President of Operations for a central-Ohio-based community bank, where she created and refined policies and procedures, conducted self-audits and risk assessments, and organized implementation of new products and services. Dawn has served in the roles of Compliance, BSA/AML, CRA, Privacy, and Security Officer. She has led training initiatives, prepared due diligence information, completed a variety of regulatory applications, coordinated internal and external audits and exams, and presented for numerous state associations.