Listerhill Credit Union President/CEO and LSCU Director Brad Green is the new CUNA Board Chairman.
“Chairman Green is credit union industry pillar. He’s been a consistent leader for not only the movement but his credit union, his members. This is a great choice in that Chairman Green represents every board he serves on with integrity,” says LSCU President Jared Ross. “We are confident this next step in his honorable career will result in the betterment of the credit union industry.”
Chairman Green’s career with credit unions started while a student at the University of North Alabama when he was first employed by Listerhill Credit Union. After graduating with his accounting degree, he went to another LSCU affiliated credit union, Family Security Credit Union as the Director of Human Resources and Marketing. Chairman Green returned to his roots, Listerhill Credit Union where he served as the Executive Vice President before he took over as President/CEO in September of 2008.
As quoted in CUNA News Now: “It is an honor to be elected as chair of the CUNA Board of Directors, in service to the resilient credit union movement,” Green said. “We must collectively reimagine financial services in new and innovative ways that enhance financial well-being for all. I am committed to ensuring that credit unions are focused on preparing their members for the uncertain future.”
LSCU would like to congratulate all of the new Executive Committee Members:
- Chairman Brad Green, president/CEO, Listerhill Credit Union, Sheffield, Ala.
- Vice-Chairman Tony Budet, president/CEO, University FCU, Austin, Texas.
- Secretary Lisa Ginter, president/CEO, CommunityAmerica CU, Lenexa, Kan.
- Treasurer Caroline Willard, president/CEO, Cornerstone League, Plano, Texas.
- At-Large Member Patrick Pierce, president/CEO, City & County CU, St. Paul, Minn.