The League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU) invites you to attend a Visa Debit Card Chargebacks webinar on December 8, 2021 from 3:00 – 4:30 p.m., ET. During this 90-minute webinar, you will learn the ins and outs of Visa chargeback rules and timeframes to avoid losses for your institution and accountholders.
This informative session is designed for operations professionals at financial institutions that issue Visa debit cards. The content is suited for staff responsible for any aspect of cardholder exception claims.
After this webinar you’ll be able to:
- Differentiate types of POS transactions
- Analyze exception-related transaction data in an authorization message
- Identify documents needed for the most common chargeback reasons
- Explain the dispute resolution cycle and maximum timeframes
- Distinguish fraud-related from non-fraud-related cardholder claims
- Name the chargeback reason codes used most often
MEET THE PRESENTER
|Diana Kern, AAP
Diana Kern began her career with SHAZAM in 1995 and earned the Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) designation in 1998. Her broad experience helps her comprehend a financial institution’s inner workings, apply her vast knowledge of the payments industry, and train payment participants on products and services related to the card payments system, the ACH network, and EFT compliance.
Diana helps clients navigate the ever-changing world of EFT services by providing a detail-oriented focus when explaining individual concepts and specifics. As a speaker, audiences welcome Diana’s insights on payments trends and emerging payments. A self-described payments nerd, Diana’s enthusiasm for all things payments results in high-energy presentations.