As the strategic consolidation between the LSCU & Affiliates and Georgia Credit Union Affiliates advances towards a definitive action by our board and the membership, I want to make sure that all our Alabama and Florida affiliated credit unions have an opportunity to learn more about the value proposition and post-consolidation structure before you are asked to vote.
This combined entity representing approximately 350 credit unions will better position the organization to advance core competencies like advocacy, promote collaboration among credit unions, as well as provide for long-term stability by growing our member/client base and achieving efficiencies. We believe we will be stronger together. I look forward to discussing these value propositions with you as well as answer any questions you might have.
In the coming weeks leading up to our Annual Meeting in Orlando, I will be conducting a series of Town Hall meetings at the locations listed below, as well as offering a webinar to provide an overview of the proposed consolidation and what the membership will be asked to vote on to execute the consolidation. Click here to RSVP so that we can ensure proper seating and resources.
- April 23 – Dothan: Wiregrass Chapter Meeting (6:00 PM CT)
- April 25 – Webinar (2:00 PM ET)
- April 30 – Mobile: Azalea City CU (10:00 AM CT)
- May 7 – Orlando: USF FCU, Darden Building (11:00 AM ET)
- May 9 – South Florida: Power Financial CU, Pembroke Pines (1:00 PM ET)
- May 13 – Jacksonville: First Florida CU (10:00 AM ET)
- May 21 – Webinar (2:00 PM ET)
- May 28 – Huntsville: NE AL Chapter Meeting (6:00 PM CT)
- May 29 – Birmingham: LSCU & Affiliates Office (11:00 AM CT)
Please make plans to join us at one or more of these events.