Join emerging leaders in the credit union movement for the 2022 Leadership College available in person in Birmingham, Alabama; Tampa, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia. Online events will also be made available for those interested in learning more about being a leader in the credit union industry.
During these in person and online sessions you will learn about:
- Character: Becoming the Leader People Follow by Choice
- Culture: Building a Culture of Engagement, Ownership, & Bottom-line Performance
- Coaching: Turning Homerun Hitters into Hall of Fame Players
- Communication: Engaging in Difficult Dialogue
- Leading Change: Honoring the Past, Pivoting Towards the Future
- Execution: Harnessing Individual Actions and Collective Power
For more information, click here.