The League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU) has partnered with the Michigan Credit Union League to bring you a virtual Contact Center Conference from October 27 – 28, 2021. This two-day virtual event will cover how to move forward with remote access to credit unions and what do credit unions need to do to build an effective strategy for the future. Executives, managers, and supervisors will look forward to insightful and useful information during the Contact Center Conference.
Day One | October 27th
Strategy Topics for Executives/Management
- Bring the Most Customer-Centric Cultures to the Credit Union’s Call Center
- The Call Center Connection: Aligning Resources with Marketing
- Building a Remote Member-Interaction Strategy
- Call Center Trends that Improve Member Service
Day Two | October 28th
Resources for Improving Operations for Managers/Supervisors
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities
- Contact Centers: It’s All About the Metrics
- The Latest Contact Center Trends, Fraud and Scams
- Real Talk Roundtable: Real Deal Details from Real CU Contact Center Pros
Plus, you can enjoy a complimentary Frontline Session Recording with Jeff Rendel!