With more than 900 expected to attend Southeast Credit Union Conference and Expo (SCUCE) events, the League of Southeastern Credit Union and Affiliates (LSCU) Team is looking forward to being together to network, learn and have fun in person! We cannot wait to see you in beautiful Orlando, Florida at the new location of SCUCE – a stunning Walt Disney World® partner property, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.
Prepare to make the most out of SCUCE by taking the following steps:
• Review this checklist for before, during and after “to-do” items for SCUCE.
• Download the LSCU Events App and join the SCUCE Event to get the latest SCUCE updates.
• Take good care of your name badge once you pick it up onsite at registration– you only get one and it is your ticket for entry into all conference activities.
• Use the hashtag #SCUCE2021 when posting pics on social media!
• Check out our updated Health and Safety Protocols and refer to the App for the latest information.
• Do not attend SCUCE if you have tested positive for the COVID-19 virus within 14 days of the event or have been notified that you have been exposed to someone with the COVID-19 virus within 14 days of the event.
• Do not travel if you are ill or not feeling well.
Your safety is our top priority.
We’ve gone the extra mile in planning for the attendee’s health and safety to ensure your peace of mind. In accordance with CDC guidelines, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek (HBC)/Waldorf Astoria has made a recent change to their mask policy to reflect updated CDC Guidelines. Guests that are fully vaccinated are not required to wear masks in public spaces. Masks are requested to be worn for those not vaccinated. This extends to the Conference Center, ballrooms and meeting rooms where we will hold SCUCE events. Hilton and Waldorf Astoria staff will still be wearing face masks.
See you there!