Consumers want fast, easy online transactions, which has become more important than ever in light of COVID-19. With automated and digital solutions, lenders can provide a more electronic experience, cut costs, close loans faster and simplify the loan process while reducing risk for everyone involved.
A webinar is planned June 9 at 2 p.m. ET with Freddie Mac’s Vice President of Loan Advisor Strategy & Integration Rick Lang and Vice President of Single-Family Product Delivery Sam Oliver for a discussion in which participants will learn how Freddie Mac is helping lenders:
- Overcome COVID-19 challenges
- Achieve cost savings through efficiency
- Leverage verified data to reduce risk
- Decrease origination cycle times
- Create competitive advantages